Thursday, January 22, 2009

MHP online auction

Hello everyone,
so the online auction site for this years Mental Health Project art auction is taking shape. Please check it out (and of course feel free to bid) at the link below.
This year I am being listed second in order right after Richard Serra! That's pretty exciting for me to be grouped so closely with a living legend. It looks like this page is being updated on an ongoing basis so check it out again soon: MHP online auction.

If you have facebook you can check out the MHP facebook events page in which I managed to secure the events image. Please note the roll call as yours truly is making his way up the ranks.

Facebook MHP event page.

And finally, just so you don't miss this picture from the events page, here is Prudence and I from last years event with one of my donations in the background... *grins* strange picture*


No comments: