Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Myths of Town and Country 1



So it has been a long six months or so but here is the post I have been promising. I have actually lost my voice from the combo of my fever from last week and all the talking I have had to do the last three days. The first few are the opening night and the next 24 pictures are the work that is in the show itself. Made a few sales opening night but I am hoping to make a few more as the show goes on through the month. Thanks to everyone that has suppourted me through the last few months.So with heartfelt thanks I present to you The Myths of Town and Country 2009.



Poster signed and numbered 1-10 $30.00





Poster signed and numbered 1-10 $30.00





Poster signed and numbered 1-10 $30.00




Melany, Alice and I





opening night 1





opening night 2





opening night 3






opening night 4





opening night 5





opening night 6














No comments: