Monday, June 2, 2008

Hitting the town


06-01-08


No new little painting for you today although there a couple in the works. Last night was spent working on the "Pollution" series (see photo) which for some reason pulled me away from my other projects and forced me into its realm. Not that I minded of course, but still around six A.M. it occurred to me that this painting just took control over the last few hours of my life.
Today Prudence and I are hitting the town in search of source material. Tribeca to be exact. Its a lovely day for it. At any rate I hope to get home before too late in order to finish a painting for you for today. If not then certainly a new one (or two) by Wednesday.
The painting in this photo here is not complete but there are LOTS of bigger works spanning the last 12 years or so at my website:
www.christophercolvin.com

No comments: