Friday, December 28, 2012

greetings from S.A.

Hello everyone !
I am writing you from Port Elizabeth South Africa. I just landed after a long couple of flights (the longest being 15 hours from jfk to Joburg) and I have finally had a hot shower. Its so good to be back in the southern hemisphere again I cant even explain it. Of course, in my haste I forgot my camera (and sunglasses lol) but that's okay because even though my phone doesn't work for communication, I can still take photos.
Its an intense environment here which I feel right at home in and as soon as I can I will certainly post some shots.
Much love to my family here for letting me get online and also feeding me and much love for my friends back home that are concerned for my safety.

More from me soon, in the meanwhile I hope you are all safe and warm there in the winter time while `I soak up a second summer under the southern cross. +)


c

3 comments:

Deathdealer said...

Hey C, you heading to Cape Town at any point?

From an old friend :P

Unknown said...

Yo! sorry I havent replied sooner I hve been without internet. I am currently in cape town with million dollar views of table mountain and lions head. Getting tan. =)

Death said...

I was in Cape Town in July, you've gotta walk up Table Mountain as well as taking the cable car. Try the Quay four tavern on the waterfront as well, was pretty good when we went.

Can't get a tan here, sub-zero pretty much all the time