Sunday, March 27, 2011

opening nights 18th African Film Fest. Inc

There are two opening night events being hosted by African Film Festival Inc. the first being Wednesday April 6th. This is not a free event to attend.
The second event will be the big Gala on Friday April 8th and this event will be a paid ticket for entry. The ticket price will be around $xxx.00 but it will be fully catered with a bar.

If you are unable to make either of these two events, please do not hesitate to go check out the show seven days a week as the gallery is free! Email me if you would like to set up a time to meet me there at the gallery. c.m.colvin@gmail.com
Also I am planning a Sunday afternoon tea which will be free and I will be available for q&a. More details to follow.

Christopher Colvin "the bust collection"

The Frieda and Roy Furman Gallery, Walter Reade Theater
Lincoln Center
165w65th
New York New York





This is a great shot my dear friend Sheilah took outside of the gallery.

No comments: