Thursday, March 11, 2010

abstract bust 3

Here is third in the 25-30 (or more who knows) part series: Abstract Busts. In the near future I will be starting my 2010 cycle of work in preparation for the 2011 show time season. I am going to be doing 36x40 inch oil paintings of some of my favorites from these smaller mixed media works. I am feeling confident that these oil paintings will prove to be a seminal stage in my career.
Until then, please enjoy my ongoing Abstracts Busts mixed media posts. This being the third and strongest so far (in my opinion) makes me confident that future works will be of high caliber, especially the not too distant oil paintings.


All rights reserved 2010 Colvin Studios.






"Abstract Bust 3" (AB3)
Mixed media on card (Image size approx 6"x6" overall frame 11"x11")

SOLD

No comments: