Monday, December 15, 2008

whoa hiatus!?


"...You think you know this town? It eats people. Thats how it survives"
22-6-08 cmc


Hello all my friends,
-as you may see from the title of this post there has been "a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, series, action, etc." of this our humble "Colvin Studios Weekly Report NYC" .
But not to fear my beloved reader, I am working harder now than ever, although my weekly updates have had to be postponed for a while. At this point I am joyfully (if not overwhelmingly) indulging in seven major works simultaneously for my march 2009 solo show at the 2/20 gallery (220 west 16 street New York, NY 10011). At the same time I have been invited for the second straight year to exhibit in Soho NYC alongside Richard Serra and other notable figures in history for the venerable and aptly named:
"NYC Urban Justice league; Mental Health Project Annual Art Auction" (for more info please check out" MHP )

So between all of that and global warming making NYC a sauna in December and of course Vietnamese coffee, I have been swamped! I hope you are all well out there and please never hesitate to contact me at c.m.colvin@gmail.com

As always please support Mimachan Studios

No comments: