Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Weather Vanes



Weather Vanes
Oil on canvas 2008

36x60 (three feet by five feet) oil on canvas. 2008
($5500.00 includes domestic shipping)

This painting represents a new line of thinking for me in my larger abstract landscape work. The colors are strong and bright and the forms are sensual. The painting depicts an expansive sky scape which is subtly dissected by the linear lines of the weather monitoring apparatus and an abandoned vehicle. The paint film is rich and luminescent and several layers deep.

Only the finest grade artist materials available were used. The painting ships unframed, signed and with a signed letter of authentication by Christopher Michael Colvin.

Please contact for purchase info

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is totally awesome!
I can't wait to see it in person
unless someone buys it before I'm able to see it. That would make me sad, but also happy for you.
-tibs